I’m running low on my time in town, so to switch things up, here a list of what I/we accomplished today!
- Breakfast with TW and Snickers in hotel lobby… unexpectedly delicious
- Relax in hotel room, upload blog posts, and download more music/podcasts to phone
- Venture out to gear stores: Gear Fix and REI. Purchased a Poncho!
- Called home
- TW/Snickers go to USPS and pick up boxes.
- Solo trip for me to Deschutes Brewery – Bend Public House. Fantastic… lovely place. Walked “river walk” to get there.
- Regroup at hotel room, research resupply needs
- Walk over to Safeway and purchase resupply for next stretch and enough for a package to be sent to stop in Washington. TW/Snickers bought for 3 packages!
- Organize and remove food packaging.
- More blog posting and phone business.
- Dominoes pizza delivery. TW had been craving since his 2016 experience along the PCT.
- Phone calls home and continued trail research for ahead, resupply box packing
- Sleepy time!